Re: Labeling almost-unique books

At 11:15 AM 2/2/1999 -0600, you wrote:
>I get the 2 redo's back, they messed them up a little, so they redid again.
>Result was that I have 4 good ones and 4 not-so-good ones. In other words,
>6 more than 18.

>How do I number these extra 6?

Well the 4 not-so-good ones you'd be best off destroying. First, the
over-run devalues the work, second the poor quality further devalues the work.

Given that the other two extra good ones don't represent an extra cost to
you, you might want to just destroy those as well.

-dh

---
Don Hosek           dhosek@quixote.com    Quixote Digital Typography
312-953-3679        fax: 312-803-0698     orders: 877-277-1908
For information about SERIF: THE MAGAZINE OF TYPE & TYPOGRAPHY,
http://www.quixote.com/serif/ or mail serif-info@quixote.com
  Have you seen Sans Serif? http://www.quixote.com/serif/sans/