Alternative Materials (formerly that other title...)

If anyone wants to experiment with alternative materials, Terri Daniel's
"Book of the Month" swap has an (optional) "Alternative Materials" theme
coming up in March.

This is a "send five, get five" deal - you just send mailing label and
return postage to Terri with your books and she does the rest. I have
participated in the last few months and have been pleasantly surprised with
the quality and creativity of the books I have received in return. I'm also
building up a wonderful collection to share with my students.

There are pictures of some of the books from the last two months at
www.papertrails.com/page15.htm (Blank journals and triangle books).

Roberta