Tyvec

 I did a 75 feet papercutting  scroll  "Take the A train"  (viewable at
http://idt.net/~beart/Booklist.html) . I painted with acrylic, cut, then
paste with methyl cellulose on another painted Tyvec. I bought the Tyvec
rolls at Pearl Paint, they are plain white on both side and the rolls
come in different dimensions. It can be cut precisely and the smallest
lines are very resistant. I use it also for large papercutting and it
works, only the edges can get worn out  .

--
B=E9atrice Coron
Eclectic Iconoclast http://idt.net/~beart