Re: Fw: you suck

Yes, Peter, I'm a taker. And a great fan of civilized discourse, which I take
is your objective. This list is too valuable and interested to let it get
sucked into a miasma of invective. It's easy for me to say yeah, maybe we
could use less leather, but I'm not a bookbinder. And I sure do have a closet
full of leather shoes! So I think looking for creative solutions would be a
great path. Just my two cents' worth. Lautie