Re: Is this use fair?

Roberta writes:
I subscribed to that same tutorial. Did you notice the copyright notice at
the beginning of the program prohibiting the copying or dissemination of =
the
tutorial information?

Is this a Catch 22? This discussion is not only informative, but entertaini=
ng...it reminds me of the time my five-year-old handed me a book called =
Tattletaleing and asked what that meant. I told him and he said, "I don't =
do that, but my brother does."