Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 3 Feb 1999 to 4 Feb 1999

<<
For those who do not wish to use leather, paper can do most anything
required of leather, and in most applications, paper (today) is superior to
leather.>>

Great to hear someone say this!!!!  As an artist that has become lost in the
incredible potential of paper, I sometimes think I must be nuts to keep on
testing its propensities but they are never ending!

-Robbin Ami Silverberg
Dobbin Mill