[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: uses for Tyvek
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: uses for Tyvek
- From: Roberta Lavadour <paper@OREGONTRAIL.NET>
- Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 21:48:33 -0800
- Message-Id: <199902051746.JAA18770@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>The only issue was that it could not be the one sold to the building
>because that was meant to be impermeable to moisture.
I went to new subdivision where they are wrapping the houses with tyvek on
Monday - they said I could have all the scraps I want on Tuesday. Will this
be suitable material, since it's building material?