Re: Lecture in NYC

Dear Ms. Mitra,

Please add my name to the GBW-NY Chapter mailing list.

I don't know if you recall my visit to your office and lab a month or so
ago, but I would like to repeat that it made a deep impact on me. Since
then, I have taken some private lessons with Jeff Peachey on book
recasing and am going to be taking his Bookbinding II at the Center for
Book Arts. Again, I really appreciate your taking time to talk to me and
to show me around.

Sincerely,
Maya Naunton