Question about Cover to Cover. . .also Tabaella Ansata

Is the Cover to Cover that everyone is talking about the book that I have
seen, or is there a Cover to Cover magazine about book arts?  I have the
book, but couldn't tell from the discussion if there was something else.  If
there is a magazine, please let me know how you like it, and any
subscription information. . please!

Also, could someone please forward me the toll-free number for Tabaella
Ansata?  I called in a subscription a month or more ago, and haven't heard
anything yet, and would like to check the status. . .thank you!!

Are there any other "must-have" publications?