Re: Question about Cover to Cover. . .also Tabaella Ansata

Cover to cover is Shereen's book on making books and Tabellae Ansata is her
magazine.  They are both very worth while to have in your library.  Got my
first magazine a while back and I love it.  Lots of good information.  Geared
to all ages and abilities.  I am in Shereen's 3 year Complete Book Class.
Yes, I am a fan and have learned a lot from her.  Joyce