[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Need some info
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Need some info
- From: Caryl Seidenberg <Caryl360@AOL.COM>
- Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 13:04:20 EST
- Message-Id: <199902071810.KAA21130@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Can anyone tell me whether wood type is a collectible or usable item? If so
where can I get an idea of its value and how does one identify the fonts.
Where could I find out what the various faces were etc.
The Vixen Press C. Seidenberg
Second question. I would like the email of address of Mindy Dubansky, the
person who works in conservation at the Metropolitan.