Hungarian poster artist...(was Museum Typography)

Andr=E1s.....

I couldn't locate the invitation....i may have it down @ work.....

Istefan i believe is his first name and he occasionally uses as his nom
d'guerre a Greek word for "nobody"...that's the best i can do at this
moment.....i should mention to that the folks down @ the gallery/press wor=
ked
with him collaboratively on an art book......8x8x1", spiral-bound, two col=
or,
die-cuts, letterpress, variety of papers, fold-outs, &c, that is underpric=
ed
near to theft at $30/copy.....first printing sold out in 2 months second &
last printing just back from the binder....i heard that Hallmark acquired =
copy......

i'll pop that invite in the mail when i find it....or you can get more inf=
from Lance @ the gallery--816/421/1929....

calvert

In a message dated 2/6/99 11:34:02 PM Central Standard Time,