[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: animal fur
- From: john holt <red_stitch@HOTMAIL.COM>
- Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 03:56:36 PST
- Message-Id: <199902081156.DAA23694@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
It seems I inadvertently caused upset when asking about using animal fur
as a book cover.
I apologise to anyone if this appeared insensitive.
I was going to produce an ‘Alice’ related book, and so using white
rabbit fur would be appropriate to the content. If anyone knows of a
good substitute, I would happily use that.
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com