[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Alice book
- From: Courtney Graham <cgraham@CCRIGGS.COM>
- Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 09:24:02 -0500
- Message-Id: <199902081430.GAA27798@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
What about using some sort of
stuffed-animal type fabric?
That might be available from
a craft store. Or you could
always buy a large, white
stuffed animal. You'd spend
more on this than you would
for a real rabbit pelt, though.
But you might be able to make
it a little more dirt-resistant
by spraying with Scotch-Guard.