[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Wood Type (Was: Need some info)
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Wood Type (Was: Need some info)
- From: Caryl Seidenberg <Caryl360@AOL.COM>
- Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 15:25:28 EST
- Message-Id: <199902082038.MAA28898@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Many thanks for the info. I am not the kind of person who would turn anything
having to do with the art of printing into coffee table schlock. I suspect
what I am being offered is a bunch of broken fonts dumped into several boxes.
I will take a look at it but I have no interest in it as a resaleabe item.