Re: animal fur

Since Alice is the main character (not the white rabbit) would it be more
appropriate to use cloth that brings to mind Alice's dress?  Perhaps even
with an eyelet inset for the title?

>It seems I inadvertently caused upset when asking about using animal fur
>as a book cover.
>I apologise to anyone if this appeared insensitive.
>I was going to produce an 'Alice' related book, and so using white
>rabbit fur would be appropriate to the content. If anyone knows of a
>good substitute, I would happily use that.
>
>Sorry again,
>

>John

                    Malcolm T. Upton
 8901 Normandale #1004  Ft. Worth, TX 76116
        817/560-2316  malcolm@uptons.net
                   http://www.uptons.net/
Much can be said about how a man answers:
"Would you rather know the sound of a standing ovation
or the clapping of a single hand?"