Re: SUPPLIES IN CHICAGO?

Connie, if no one responded to your query, here is a great source for colored
wax linen thread:

Royalwood Ltd.
1-800-526-1630

They are located in Mansfield, Ohio and are very accomodating. I met them at a
weaving and fiber conference. Their Irish Waxed Linen Thread comes in 5
weights and 34 colors and they have a sample card with all of that on it.

Candace