Re: Animal Skins

Regarding the use of animal skins, a list member posted  yesterday:
<<
 How about red panda or mountain gorilla?

 Stirring up trouble among the overly sensitive, >>

I just wrote a long "Plea for Civility" on this list and received a number of
validations for this plea by private email. The above comment verges on
disrespect and lack of civility. I am an ardent environmentalist. I am not
myself interested in using animal skins in my book work. However, I know the
difference between mountain gorillas and pandas, both endangered species, and
the rabbit which most assuredly is NOT endangered. Come on!  Why oh why oh why
would you want to "stir up trouble?" Who are you to say that anyone is "overly
sensitive?" Please, think before posting.
Shane