My apprentice...

Y'all:

My current apprentice, Sally Brock, wants to plan her future in book arts
and is looking for a position with a library or a private bindery. She
comes with extensive administration experience as Director of Humanities &
Community Programs at the Sun Valley Center for the Arts & Humanities in
Sun Valley, Idaho. Here at Peque=F1o Press, she has worked very well and,
beside assisting in binding my editions, has produced a number of her own
books.=20

We'd be interested to know what's out there for Sally.

Cordially,

Pat=20

---
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.           =20
---
Pat Baldwin
P.O. Box 1711
Bisbee AZ 85603