Re: skin

Sorry, even though I don't care for this thread, I can't resist Pat's
invitation to respond.

If anyone is interested in a free deer skin for binding let me know.  I
came home from NYC Saturday evening to find a dead (hit by car) deer on my
lot.  The county is supposed to remove it by tomorrow at the latest (it
was still there this AM).  Feel free to contact me regarding availability
and, if it is still there, I'll give you my address and you can come and
take the pelt.

R*

On Tue, 9 Feb 1999, Pat Baldwin wrote:

> Doesn't ANYBODY on this list have a sense of humor any more????????? Jeez

Department of Psychology
UMBC
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD  21250