Re: "Digital Dark Age"

And of course there's the matter of human language.  Not many of us even
read Middle English anymore and the language is changing rapidly.  I note
that "migrate" has now become a transitive verb.

And then there's the matter of human will.  I guess I could find someone to
translate the Ethiopian scroll I have hanging on the wall but it just
hasn't ascended to that place on my priority list.

Oh, well.  Whatever.

Sam
Sam Lanham (slanham@hctc.net)