Laser Printing (was: bookbinding - present and future)

I have experienced problems with books printed with laser printers.  If the
book gets warm, the print may stick the pages together.

Has anyone else experienced that problem?

Lyle H. Gray
lyle @ quodata . com                            inceptum perage