Electronic Reserves/Document Delivery
DePaul University Library
jrininge@wppost.depaul.edu

>>> Paul T Werner <ptw1@IS6.NYU.EDU> 02/10/99 02:08pm >>>
Come again - what's this about Himmer the SS who raised angoras at
Dachau?
I'm very familiar with Martin Walser's play (about how bunnies
are exploited - so it's not at all XA to this topic).

they were used for coats for the Russian Front. I don't have the issue in
front of me but interested parties can email me later (I'll check later tonight
for the exact date and ISSN. Great photos)