Re: Laser Printing (was: bookbinding - present and future)

My thinking would be that the talcum powder, which probably has a corn
starch base, is less damaging permanently than the transfer of the PVC from
the vinyl notebook  (basing my statement on the recent experience of trying
to separate
a vinyl notebook from a presentation folder after the two had fused from
storage next to each other over a period of years (length of time unknown).
The presentation folder is still sticky after over a week of separation.

Jane Brown

--On WedTu, Feb41022199997 9:22 AM -0800 "Laura Boston"