[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: "Digital Dark Age"
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: "Digital Dark Age"
- From: Roberta Lavadour <paper@OREGONTRAIL.NET>
- Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 19:19:04 -0800
- Message-Id: <199902111521.HAA19240@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>(100's of millions built and 100's millions more to be built)
>and a PC. Under what senario is our culture going to be at the point that
>anyone interested can no longer make or aquire a simple PC with a CD-ROM
>reader. The shear numbers of PC's manufactured insures that they will be
>available in the distant future to view information carefully stored on CD-
Can those on the list who seem to know what the future holds for technology
help me with a few stock tips?