Re: "Digital Dark Age" -Reply

The only assumption that I am making is that the civilization in the far
future will be at least as technologically advanced as we are today.  If
that
is true, then there is no question that they will be fully capable of
understanding and using the core IBM clong 386 core computer
technology of
today.
dt fletcher
gee, does anybody practice the Art of Memory anymore? If you don't
know what that is, there really isn't a question anymore.