Re: Galen Berry Marbling Workshops

In a message dated 02/12/1999 6:29:03 AM Pacific Standard Time,
pandoracomplex@WORLDNET.ATT.NET writes:

<<
 Is Galen Berry teaching a marbling class in the San Francisco area
 anytime soon?  I heard rave reviews about his class at University of
 Utah last summer.

 Regards, Sharon Sweeney

Hi, Sharon,

Yes, Galen is teaching in the Bay Area in April.     He used to live there,
and hasn't taught there since he moved away in 90 or 91.

He will be teaching at Adobe Arts Center in Castro Valley, CA
Saturday, April 17th from 12 - 5 pm.  $55.00   (five hour workshop)
For info, or to register, call (510) 881-6700 or (510) 881-6735

He will be teaching at Civic Arts Center in Walnut Creek, CA
Sunday, April 18th from 1 - 6 pm.  $60.00  (five hour workshop)
For info, or to register, call (925) 943-5846

He also will be teaching in Utah again.    This time Provo, UT, scheduled for
April 30th, a Friday, and May 1st, Saturday (Beginning & Intermediate classes)
$65.00 a day, or $100.00 for both days.    12 - 5 each day
For information as to where, contact Georgia Buchert at Tryst Press (801)
356-2579

If you send me your address, I'll send you a flyer of all the scheduled
classes for this year already.   We have some also in the fall in California.