tyvek decorated papers

I am looking for ANY information about using tyvek (used to "wrap" houses
before the outside siding is applied) for book covers, particularly as it
pertains to altering the surface with pigment and/or ??????  I have heard
it referenced to the book art cover pages but have been unsuccessful in
finding out the manner in which it is done.  Can anyone help me????