Re: "Digital Dark Age"

The entire discusion about CD-ROMs and the Digital Dark Age has been
interesting if a bit trying at times. For  anyone interested, please visit my
web site. I am just a one person shop, but I am still able to produce quality
books at what I think is a pretty reasonable price. My customers have been
universally pleased with the quality of my hardbound books which use the
Unibind system. The combination of Pagemaker, a HP4000 printer with duplexing
and a collating hard drive is very cost effective in the small scale
production of books. If there are any questions please ask. I have already
helped with folks interested in setting up similar systems and they are well
on their way to producing their own family history books.

http://members.aol.com/vintairgun/home.htm
regards
dt fletcher