[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Stropping- alternatives to Chromeglantz
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Stropping- alternatives to Chromeglantz
- From: Kim Itkonen <kitkonen@UCSD.EDU>
- Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 15:42:10 -0800
- Message-Id: <199902152346.PAA25040@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
john benson wrote:
> ....I thinkit had pumice in it- which may
> well have been the same ingredient in Chromeglantz. I have tried some
> types of polishes, rouge etc, but it's not the same.
There are several different grades of rouge for different phases of
polishing - have you tried more than one? By the way - your message was
dated Mon, 27, 1956 - is this a message from the past?