Artists Talk, San Francisco

Happy year of the rabbit to everybody!

In conjunction with our 2-person art exhibit, "American American," Donna
Keiko Ozawa and I (Indigo Som) will be giving an artist talk this Wednesday
night. We will discuss the work in the show, show slides of other work,
answer questions, &c. Curator Heather Johnson will also be there to talk
about the show. Please come! Especially for those of you who couldn't make
the opening, we'd love to see you at the talk.

The details:

Indigo Som & Donna Keiko Ozawa
Artist Talk for American American
7-9pm Wednesday 17 February

Crucible Steel Gallery at Cell
2050 Bryant Street (near 18th)
San Francisco CA 94110

Information 415.255.4628
The show runs through Wednesday 3 March. Gallery hours are 7 days a week 11
am to 6 pm.

As always, thanks for your support, thanks for the bandwidth, & my
apologies for any duplications -- this is being posted to a number of lists.

Indigo Som