Re: "Digital Dark Age"

DT Fletcher wrote,

"  But., then you and it seems that just about
everyone else on this forum thinks that would be a really bad idea.  For the
life of me I am not sure why."
dt fletcher

It's not that we think that it is a bad idea.  We just don't think it will
work.  The problem hasn't been solved yet, and it would be a shame to think
it has and therefore to quit working on it.

I personally feel that there is no such thing as permanence: one can't just
put it away and expect it to be there in the future, not paper, not CD-ROM,
not even clay.

Hal Faulkner

mailto:faulkner@redshift.com