[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: "Digital Dark Age"
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: "Digital Dark Age"
- From: DT Fletcher <FletcherOR@AOL.COM>
- Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 16:46:59 EST
- Message-Id: <199902162148.NAA24582@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
In a message dated 2/15/99 10:49:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,
<< It's not that we think that it is a bad idea. We just don't think it will
work. The problem hasn't been solved yet, and it would be a shame to think
it has and therefore to quit working on it. >>
The far greater shame would be if the problem was indeed solved and nobody
made use of it because they couldn't believe it.