Re: "Digital Dark Age"

In a message dated 2/15/99 10:49:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,
faulkner@REDSHIFT.COM writes:

<< It's not that we think that it is a bad idea.  We just don't think it will
 work.  The problem hasn't been solved yet, and it would be a shame to think
 it has and therefore to quit working on it. >>

The far greater shame would be if the problem was indeed solved and nobody
made use of it because they couldn't believe it.
dt fletcher