Re: "Digital Dark Age"

Appears I am not completely alone in my views.  dt fletcher

BOSTON SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA SELECTS TDK CD-R FOR MAJOR ARCHIVAL MUSIC
PRESERVATION PROJECT
In our search for the optimum method to preserve our historic recordings, =
we
carefully researched all possible technologies,=94 said BSO Managing Direc=
tor,
Mark Volpe. =93After careful consideration and a significant research effo=
rt, we
came to the conclusion that the unique archival stability and overall accu=
racy
of TDK Certified Plus CD-R media makes it the ideal choice for our
preservation project.=94

for the complete press release see
http://www.dba-pr.com/tdk/bso.html