Re: Tyvek

In a message dated 2/15/99 4:16:21 AM, steiner@IPROLINK.CO.NZ writes:

<<Tyvek can be used like paper for making paste paper patterns, using
Methyl Cellulose Paste powder and acrylic paints.>>

Elizabeth, Hi I am interested in creating paste papers and have all the
materials and a great book. Now here is my blindingly dumb question...
 You create your designs on the tyvek (as you would paper) once you've covered
it w/ the mixture? Okay , it was dumb, but I had to ask.
Thanks.