[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Tyvek
- From: Jill Moses <Jclay33@AOL.COM>
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 00:41:41 EST
- Message-Id: <199902170542.VAA24200@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
In a message dated 2/15/99 4:16:21 AM, steiner@IPROLINK.CO.NZ writes:
<<Tyvek can be used like paper for making paste paper patterns, using
Methyl Cellulose Paste powder and acrylic paints.>>
Elizabeth, Hi I am interested in creating paste papers and have all the
materials and a great book. Now here is my blindingly dumb question...
You create your designs on the tyvek (as you would paper) once you've covered
it w/ the mixture? Okay , it was dumb, but I had to ask.