[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Future communication, was "Digital Dark Age" -Reply -Reply
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Future communication, was "Digital Dark Age" -Reply -Reply
- From: John Rininger <jrininge@WPPOST.DEPAUL.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 09:56:28 -0600
- Message-Id: <199902171558.HAA15926@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>>> Sam Lanham <slanham@HCTC.NET> 02/17/99 09:49am >>>
At 09:36 AM 2/17/99 -0600, John wrote:
>what about a library of child pornography or a personal video collection
>of a serial murderer?
What is the question, John?
Sam Lanham (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Who chooses what a library is or isn't. What is a library anyways?