[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: No Subject
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: No Subject
- From: Pat Baldwin <patbooks@PRIMENET.COM>
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 14:03:31 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <199902161240.FAA12997@smtp02.primenet.com>
- Message-Id: <199902172107.NAA22826@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I just sent Jack Thompson a 2 lb sample rollo. I now have 9 lbs left. All
but 2 lbs is in big rollos (just steamed and stripped, not boiled in lye
yet), and the other 2 lbs is in a cut up state (I wanted my students to
make regular pulped Amate papers and we didn't use all of it up). I'm
asking $5 a lb.
Let me know if you're interested in it.
At 07:39 AM 2/16/99 EST, you wrote:
>Pat: how much does your Amate crudo cost and how much do you have?
>- Robbin Ami Silverberg
> Dobbin Mill, NY