Fore-Edge Paintings - Slides/Photos?

Friends:

For an upcoming lecture on fore edge paintings,
I would like to secure photographic slides of
as many fore edge paintings as possible.

If you have any photographs and/or slides of the painted
fore edges in your collection, would you consider loaning
them to me for a short time?

I'll gladly pay post both ways for the photographs;
and will share the substance of the lecture with all who inquire.

Please respond to me directly, rather than to the list.

Thank you.

Ron

 **
 Ron Lieberman / The Family Album / ABAA
 Library & Collection Building Consultants
  Celebrating 30 Years in the Rare Book World
 RR 1  -  Box 42 / Glen Rock, PA   17327  -  USA
 Voice: (717) 235 - 2134 / Fax (717) 235 - 8765
 Internet: RonBiblio@Delphi.com or RareBooks@POBox.com
 http://www.abebooks.com/Home/Ronbiblio
 * Please Check the Search Engine at the bottom of the RAD Web Page:
                http://WWW.netrax.net/~rarebook/