[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: NPR's info on U. of Pa.undergrad lib.,Digital Dark
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: NPR's info on U. of Pa.undergrad lib.,Digital Dark
- From: Don Rash <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 07:54:44 -0500
- Message-Id: <199902181243.EAA15312@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Don Rash, fine bookbinder
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Peter Verheyen wrote:
> It's NOT a public library folks. It's a private, elite, research
> They have the resources and infrastructure.
You're right; it's not a public library. But it is a State University, and
thus (seems to me) should be accessible to the funding agency: the
taxpayers of PA.
Hate to disagree with ya...