Re: NPR's info on U. of Pa.undergrad lib.,Digital Dark

Don:

Sorry, you're wrong.  The University of Pennsylvania is a PRIVATE
University.  It's one of the Ivy League schools (Yale, Harvard, etc.).
The only Ivy League school that is in any way a public institution is
Cornell.  Part Cornell is a state institution and part is public.

R*

On Thu, 18 Feb 1999, Don Rash wrote:

> You're right; it's not a public library. But it is a State University, and
> thus (seems to me) should be accessible to the funding agency: the
> taxpayers of PA.
> Hate to disagree with ya...

Department of Psychology
UMBC