[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: skin -Reply
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: skin -Reply
- From: Pete Steiner <troubadr@BUFFALO.EDU>
- Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 00:32:43 -0500
- Message-Id: <199902190533.VAA19672@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Dolphin skin is much too thick for a standard copier. I think you'll
find that the soft underbelly of the Kemp's Ridley Sea Turtle (also
waterproof) is a far superior product for everyday photocopying.
John Rininger wrote:
> I think we should move the thread into road kill book and paper design
> and the pros and cons of running tyvek or dolphin skins through copiers.
> (both waterproof)