Re: Alexandrian library

Re the library at Alexandria

Canfora, Luciano   The Vanished Library. A Wonder of The Ancient
World.  London 1989. Ix, 205 pp. Blue cloth, gilt, dust jacket.
Very Fine $20 + shipping.   History & conjecture re the library of
Alexandria. Winner of the Latina Prize in 1987.

One Copy. Available  Contact me off list to order.

Art Rubino & Co.
Numismatic & Philatelic Arts of Santa Fe
Antiquarian Book Sellers
P.O. Box 9712
Santa Fe, NM 87504  USA
Phone  505 982 8792
Fax      505 982 0291
Email  Art_Rubino@msn.com
We are always interested in buying
fine used Numismatic & Philatelic books.

Catalogues Available By Email [Win 95/Word 6.0 Format]
Numismatic Books  [This two part catalogue runs to about 120
pages]
Numismatic Sales Catalogues & Fixed Price Lists
Treasure [Numismatic] Books
Philatelic Books
Ancient & Modern History, Bank History, Military History Books
Archaeology Books
Collectibles. Books about porcelain, antiques, all types of
collectible artifacts.
Modern First Editions & Literature  [Still under construction]
Magic & Divination, Handwriting, Palm Reading, Dreams  [Still
under construction]
Supplies for Collectors