Re: Supplies catalogs

Bookmakers
6001 66th Avenue
Suite 101
Riverdale, MD 20737
(301)459-3384

(I hope I am current on these addresses and phone numbers.  If not,
someone, please correct.)

Talas
568 Broadway (between Houston and Prince St.)
Suite 107
New York, NY
(sorry - I've lost their current telephone number)

Not so complete, but still good,

University Products
517 Main Street
P. O. Box 101
Holyoke, MA 01041-0101

Customer Service & to order catalog:
1-800-628-1912
to Order:
1-800-628-1912

and

Gaylord
(Peter will you please supply address and phone, etc. -- Thanks.)

Jane Brown

--On SunTu, Feb42122199997 5:40 PM -0600 "Ed Greenman" <greene@ITIS.COM>