Skin Deep - vol.7

We are pleased to advise, that we have now published volume 7 of our
newsletter, Skin Deep on our web site at:
http://www.hewit.com/skindeep.htm

In this Issue are articles on:

- Workshop Gadgets and other Innovations - by Arthur W. Johnson

- The Manufacture of Leather - part 7 - by Roger Barlee (Dealing with some
of the recent issues raised on various Lists regarding 'Archival' Leathers)

- 'Tops' & 'Tails' - All about Headbands

- plus our usual Letters and Feedback page, Dates for your Diary and Product
and Company News.

We hope you enjoy reading this issue.  Please accept our apologies for
cross-posting to various Lists.

kind regards and best wishes,

David

David M. Lanning