[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ANNOUNCE: WASHINGTON BOOK FAIR
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: ANNOUNCE: WASHINGTON BOOK FAIR
- From: Ron Lieberman <RONBIBLIO@DELPHI.COM>
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 14:09:30 -0500
- Message-Id: <199902221911.LAA12586@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
PLEASE DO NOT USE YOUR E-MAIL *REPLY* FUNCTION TO RESPOND
TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT. MAKE SURE ANY RESPONSE COMES TO ME
AND IS NOT SENT TO THE ENTIRE LIST.
WASHINGTON ANTIQUARIAN BOOK FAIR
ANNOUNCING: The 24th Annual Washington Antiquarian Book Fair will be
held March 5-7 at the Holiday Inn Roslyn Westpark Hotel (Key Bridge)
Arlington, Virginia. For details check: http://www.wabf.com
HOURS: March 5 - Friday Preview 5pm-9pm. $ 12.00 Good for entire fair.
March 6 - Saturday 10am-5pm. $ 6.00
March 7 - Sunday 12 noon-5pm. $ 6.00
Sponsored by, and proceeds to benefit, the Concord Hill School,
an independent, non-profit school in Chevy Chase, MD.
The Family Album has exhibited at this Fair since its debut,
and will again be in booth No. 2. Please do try to drop by
for a piece of candy - and (with mention of this notice) a
10% discount on a wide variety of fine and unusual books.
We'd love to see you face-to-face. Greeting old friends and
meeting new ones is one of the great pleasures of this event.
And please do tell interested colleagues about this fine event.
Ron Lieberman / The Family Album / ABAA
Library & Collection Building Consultants
Celebrating 30 Years In the Rare Book World
RR 1 - Box 42 / Glen Rock, PA 17327 - USA
Voice: (717) 235 - 2134 / Fax (717) 235 - 8765
Internet: RonBiblio@Delphi.com or RareBooks@POBox.com
* Please Check the Search Engine at the bottom of the RAD Web Page: