Re: Supplies catalogs: PCBA Ampersand Resources Issue

Another great resource (well, I'm a little biased :-) is the Pacific Center
for the Book Arts' recent "Resources" issue of our quarterly journal The
Ampersand. We publish a special issue of the Ampersand every two years
listing many different sources from all over the world for all kinds of
equipment and supplies related to book arts, bookbinding, and letterpress
printing. Included in the issue are lists of our members that teach and
other educational opportunities; lists of periodicals and even sources for
rubber stamps.

To obtain the Ampersand, you can either send $12 ($10, plus $2 shipping) or
join PCBA at the regular yearly rate of $35.** Be sure to include your
mailing address.

Send to:
PCBA
300 DeHaro Street
San Francisco, CA 94301

Thanks!
Jocelyn Bergen

** PCBA is a community-oriented membership book arts organization. Besides
our quarterly journal, joining has several other benefits such as a
6xyearly newsletter of notices, events, and publications, as well as a
biennial non-juried members' exhibition. PCBA also hosts a biennial auction
as well as the yearly (and upcoming March 6) Printers' Fair at Fort Mason
in San Francisco.