Bookbinding supply sources

>I am new to making books and would like to look at some catalogs of papers,
 >adhesives, fabrics, boards, tools, etc.  Are there any good catalogs I can
 >get for materials like these, and if so, do you know the addresses and/or
 >phone numbers for them?

> I would like to know this too - please post to the list.

John Neal, Bookseller offers books, tools and materials for calligraphy,
bookbinding and papercraft. Our catalog is free - a copy will be sent out via
first class mail upon your request - and is also at our web site.

John Neal, Bookseller
1833 Spring Garden Street
Greensboro, NC 27403
email: jnealbooks@aol.com