Supplies...

We have a retail shop that specializes in handmade/decorative papers,
bookbinding & papermaking supplies. We try to stock a well-rounded supply
and have no minimums. We currently are working on a web-site and a
catalouge, however, if you let us know what you need, we can let you know
how much, etc. We try to be a "one-stop resource" to make it easier for
the artist. Mastercard & Visa are welcome.

Glad to be of service...

Cher Selleck
The Creative Spirit, LTD
20-B Hillcrest Drive