[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
BOOK EXPLORATIONS '99
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: BOOK EXPLORATIONS '99
- From: Lilias <dherlihy@TIAC.NET>
- Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 13:33:48 -0500
- Message-Id: <199902231650.IAA12562@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
You are cordially invited to view the BOOK EXPLORATIONS '99 exhibit on
the following dates: OPENING GALA, Friday March 5 (7-9 pm); plus March
6,7,13, and 14 (1-4pm); March 10 (7-9pm). Special appointments may be
arranged for students and groups.
This is the second annual juried exhibit of unique handmade
artists' books which will be held in the 1809 Yankee
Barn located across from the Kingston town green 35 miles south of Boston.
>From Boston take Route 3 south to exit 9, go right onto Main Street and
follow it to #228 Main Street - across from Unitarian Church. From
take route 44 to route 3 north to exit 9.
The jurors are Marian Parry, book artist of Cambridge and
James Reid-Cunningham, curator, Harvard University and president of the
New England Chapter of the Guild of Book Workers.
BOOK EXPLORATIONS '99 at Saltwinds Yankee Barn
#228 Main Street
Kingston,MA 02364 USA
Contact Lilla Ford (781-585-5622) for further information