Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 22 Feb 1999 to 23 Feb 1999

Can anyone pass on to me bibliographic citations for periodical articles
directed at teachers about integrating book arts into the curricula? I'm more
interested in high school or middle school students than in elementary. I want
to include this type of information in a class I'm teaching on book arts. Some
of the students will be teachers. Thanks in advance for any help.

C.J. Shane